Thursday, April 4, 2013

Maybelline Cosmetics

I absolutely LOVE Maybelline cosmetics. It is my trusted "go to" drugstore brand for cosmetics. They have amazing products and they keep coming out with new and exciting makeup. I just wanted to share a couple things that I've picked up lately that I've been loving.:)



Instant Age Rewind Foundation in Creamy Ivory: Love this formula. It's very creamy and goes on silky and is very easy to blend. I like the packaging, but I don't use the little sponge on my face. I will twist up the product and then put it on the back of my hand then use a brush to blend. I would say this foundation is a light to medium coverage that is buildable. 

Instant Age Rewind Dark Spot Concealer in Fair: This is their newest concealer, the dark spot treatment. I don't really have any under eye dark spots but I do have some acne scaring and some red spots from previous acne, this stuff covers any spots very well. I will use under my eyes to brighten up my face. 


Color Whisper in Lust for Blush: Very pretty light rosy pink. I really like that this feels light on the lips. It's a gel formula so it glides on the lips and feels very hydrating. They have a good size color range of 20 shades.

Color Sensational in On the Mauve: This lip color is very creamy but has more of a feel of a lipstick. I actually like to combine both of these colors. They have a HUGE color range of 68 shades.





I'm not sure why it took me so long to get on the Baby Lips band wagon but I'm so glad I have. I purchased the Peppermint and Pink Punch. I LOVE this lip balm. I can feel after using these for a short time that my lips are softer and more moisturized. The peppermint has no color but the pink punch has baby pink tint to it. And the packaging is so darn cute. They have 6 shades to choose from. 


No comments:

Post a Comment