Monday, December 31, 2012

Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings

So lately I've been craaaaving Hooters parmesan garlic chicken wings. I decided instead of driving all the way over to Hooters I would try and find a recipe that would satisfy my craving. Plus I had most of the ingredients needed. This recipe is very simple and although it doesn't taste exactly like Hooters wings, it's a great alternative. The link to the recipe will be down below. Hope you enjoy. Happy eating.:)


Ingredients:

  • 2-3 lbs of chicken wings
  • 1 tsp dried oregano
  • 1 tsp dried rosemary (I didn't have rosemary so I used dried Italian seasoning)
  • 1/2 tsp ground cumin
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 2 tbsp minced fresh basil (I didn't have fresh basil so I used dried)
  • 2 minced garlic cloves
  • 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
  • 1/2 tsp seasoning salt

Start by washing the chicken and season with salt and pepper.


Cover a baking sheet with foil and top with cooling rack.


Mix together oregano, rosemary (Italian seasoning), cumin and salt.


Place chicken on cooling rack and season with season mixture. Bake wings @ 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes flipping wings over half way through.


While chicken is baking, mix the basil, olive oil, season salt, garlic and parmesan cheese. I also added a couple tablespoons of melted butter to make the mixture a little creamier. 


Once chicken is done baking, in batches, toss and coat in garlic parmesan mixture.


I served the wings with Rice-A-Roni herb and butter rice and some roasted broccoli. 














No comments:

Post a Comment