Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Smart Shopping

I, like everyone else loves a good deal. And I absolutely believe that you don't have to spend a fortune to look good. Don't get me wrong, there are some things that I splurge on but for the most part I'm pretty frugal. I love stores like Forever21, Target, Ross, TJ Maxx, etc. You can find awesome name brand items for much cheaper. Sometimes you just have to do a little digging.:) 

In the last couple months I have gone through my entire wardrobe and have listed everything that I no longer want on eBay. It's a great way to make some extra $. So that has helped me not only buy some Christmas presents, but also add some new pieces to my closet.:) 

Here are pieces that I've recently found. 

  • Sweater: Forever21
  • T-Shirt: Forever21
  • Candies Studded Flats: Kohls
  • Nine West Lace Pumps: Ross
  • Miss Me Jeans: Macy's


Forever21 has some really great warm chunky sweaters right now.


Super cute, lightweight t-shirt.


These shoes were an amazing deal. I found them on clearance. Originally $60 and I got them for $12.:)



These Nine West pumps were also an amazing deal. These were actually a birthday gift but were found at Ross for $25.99.:) They retail for about $65.





These Miss Me jeans I found on a clearance rack at Macy's and they had a friends & family coupon I used at the time. So I got them for a very good price.

I can't wait to style all of these pieces. Check back for pictures.:)










No comments:

Post a Comment