Friday, January 18, 2013

Mini Ulta Haul/Review

Hi friends! I have been loving Ulta lately. They not only have a massive selection of higher end products and also drugstore products, but they have great prices and you can use coupons! I picked up 3 Maybelline Color Tattoo cream eyeshadows, 2 NYX Cosmetics glitter cream palettes and the Revlon Photo Ready concealer. 






These Maybelline eyeshadows are beautiful! the whole line has the most beautiful colors. They are very creamy and glide on nicely. You can use your finger to apply or an eyeshadow brush. I used a brush and it worked just fine. The product is true to what it says. Definitely is long lasting and doesn't crease. I used all 3 colors together and they all blended beautifully. I have been a major fan of Maybelline for many years. It's my go to drugstore brand for sure. I will be going back for more.:)


This is my first purchase from NYX Cosmetics. And I am in LOVE with these glitter eyeshadows. I love anything glitter so when I came across these palettes I bought them right away. They were the last 2 in the store. They are creamy and very glittery. When applying them I did have some fall out under my eyes so I would suggest maybe doing your eye makeup before foundation so you can wipe away any glitter that falls. These also were long lasting for me with no creasing. These are perfect for adding a little sparkle to your eyes. Beautiful colors!



Love, love, love this concealer! I am very fair skinned so I bought the lightest color. This concealer is incredibly creamy and blends amazing. Covers very well. And I love that it's in stick form. A little goes a long way with this product. 



1 comment:

  1. I love all of the glittery eye make up! Those are such great colors!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete