Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Favorites/Review

I totally believe that you can find some really good beauty products that wont break your bank book. But sometimes you have to splurge a little. I have been a lover of Estee Lauder for many many years. I always love to try new products but find myself coming back to this brand time after time. I have very oily acne prone skin and this higher end brand I have found so far to work the best for my skin. All of their skin care products smell amazing and their foundations are the best! I also wanted to show my new Urban Decay Naked 2 palette I got for Christmas. I am so in love with Urban Decay eyeshadows right now. Check out the picture down below comparing the original Naked palette to the Naked 2.



Estee Lauder DayWear: Most amazing moisturizer I've found so far. It's oil-free and and helps defend against signs of premature aging. It smells so fresh with a hint of cucumber. It feels very lightweight on the skin. This stuff has literally done wonders for my skin. It's a little on the pricy side. $48 @ Macy's. But trust me, a little goes a long way. I know that this will last me quite awhile. 

Estee Lauder DoubleWear Liquid Makeup: If you have oily skin this foundation in my opinion is the way to go. Nice full coverage and it doesn't feel too heavy on the skin. Gives a very nice matte finish. They also make a DoubleWear Light version, which I've tried. It's a lighter version, something I would use more in the summer. This original DoubleWear is very creaming, glides on the skin very nicely. With this foundation a little goes a long way also. Which is good because it's $36 @ Macy's. They have a very wide range of colors. This foundation looks very natural and keeps me matte all day! Just finish with a little powder. 


Inside the Naked 2 palette.


Naked 2 on top and Naked palette on the bottom. Both have beautiful shimmery colors. These palettes are amazing. They both have a great variety of colors. As you can see, the packaging is different. The Naked palette has a magnetic closure and the Naked 2 palette snaps closed. You can create so many different looks using both palettes. I'm also looking to get the new Naked Basics palette to add to my collection. 




No comments:

Post a Comment