Monday, January 21, 2013

Neiman Marcus + Target/Clearance Finds


Myself just like everyone else was very excited when I heard that Neiman Marcus and Target were teaming up for a collection. The collection debuted right after Thanksgiving I believe, and I loved everything about it except the prices. I felt that some of the prices were still a little high. So I decided against buying anything from their collection for the time being and hoped that it would go on sale after Christmas. I am so happy that I waited. I purchased two items that I had been lusting after for 70%. Amazing savings. The Tracy Reese blouse was originally $79.99 and I paid $23.98 and the Marc Jacobs pouch was originally $69.99 and I got it for $20.98. Just for waiting I saved over $100. SCORE.:) 

Right after Christmas is the perfect time to hit the clearance racks. And Target has their clearance racks packed right now. I purchased two sweaters for 70% off. They were both $24.99 and I paid $7.49 each. I know Spring is right around the corner but right now is the time to stock up on sweaters for next Fall/Winter. Happy shopping.:)









No comments:

Post a Comment